Thursday, November 6, 2014

Story Time






He searches all of the books in the library for the ones with trucks, trains or diggers.  We read them over and over again at home, and he often has parts memorized before the books have to be returned.  Lately he has been learning his colors and to hear him say "yellow" will make you giggle and swoon all at the same time.  He loves to read, maybe even more so than Chloe, and when I ask him to go get a book, he eagerly picks through to find his favorite of the moment,and then comes running back to fit snug in my lap.  When we begin reading he points to everything on the page, proudly naming all of the pictures.



He's such a big boy now, or at least he thinks he is... but when I see him snuggled up in my lap reading a book with his blue baby blanket I know he will always and forever be my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment