Monday, November 3, 2014

My Little Leopard Love





outfit details: // vest (Target) // tights (Target) // jean dress (J.Crew crewcuts - old) // boots (Old Navy)

My little leopard love.

You are getting so big and becoming more and more independent.  Your little brother is your best friend and the two of you are so very close.  Lately you love to lean into me and whisper in my ear "I love you Mommy" ...and that melts my heart every single time.  We spend most Sunday afternoons baking together while Yates is taking a nap and you insist that we wear our aprons - you love any excuse to dress up.  You are a bear to wake up in the mornings, literally.  I have to start nudging you about 30 minutes before your feet even hit the ground.  One of your favorite new foods lately are cold green peas - and fresh mountain apples.  You are so incredibly smart... and a bit sassy, well maybe a lot sassy - and you certainly have an opinion about everything.

I love watching you grow up into an incredible little girl with a big personality.  You are going to do big things in this big world little girl, I just know it, and I am already so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment