Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Chloe


1 // You love bananas.  To the point where I wonder if we should invest in a banana tree.

2 //  You drink like a fish. Milk, that is.

3 // You must have a napkin when you eat.  You don't like to be messy.  Are you my child?

4 // You say "Tig" instead of "Tiger" and it is your most prized possession.  Followed by paci.  Don't judge me.

5 // You are also obsessed with cheese and avocado.  You make me proud. I can pretend to be an all- we- eat- is- organic - vegetables mother.

6 // You have a sweet tooth, like me.  Sorry.  But not sorry.  You prefer "pops" (lollipops) over cake, ice cream, or cookies.

7 // You are independent and cautious.  You don't like to take risks and calculate every move.

8 //  You are a leader.  Your friends follow your example.  Use that to your advantage,  but don't take advantage of it.

9 // You say "sorry" too much.  I hope I have taught you to be polite, but don't be apologetic about who you are.
10 //  You say "No- way" with a passion... and wag your finger.  It's kind of cute.  But also kind of embarrassing with strangers.  It is something you've said since you were 18 months old, and entirely your personality.  So I hope you never stop saying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment