Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'm a Sucker...




 I'm a sucker... for this little Mama's boy.


He has a slight obsession with lollipops.  As in... wakes up in the morning asking for them and it continues throughout the day.  I'm a huge sucker for him, and anything that he wants.  Hubby calls me out on it all the time.  He's our last child and I constantly hold on to the fact that he's still my baby although I do realize he's growing up right before my eyes.

He will be two in just a little over a month, and there are so many things that make him sweetest little guy you'll ever meet...

He replies with "huh" when you ask him a question and his reply is yes.  He's really gotten really good at giving you the reply straight from his big ol' belly with emphasis on the first h of the "huh."

He loves "lunch."  Let's be clear, 'lunch'' does not mean lunch, lunch means food.  So when he wakes up for breakfast, it's "lunch," when he wants snack, it's "lunch," when he wants dinner it's "lunch."

Speaking of, recently his favorite "lunches" are sausage, pepperoni (with cheese that he picks off of pizza but does not eat any part of the crust), ranch with a side of carrots, syrup with a side of pancakes, and strawberry anything - yogurt, poptart, breakfast bar, or fruit snack.  He also loves popcorn and thinks anything in the microwave is going to come out as popcorn.

He still loves choo-choo's but he equally loves monster trucks, diggers and lawn mowers.  In fact, when Dada gets his lawn mower out he goes crazy and insists he needs to help him by screaming and crying until he gets to go outside.

He's rough.  As in, he plays rough, tackles and wrestles Chloe and Coach around all.the.time.  And that he has gotten honestly, all from genetics - because I assure you Mama, nor Chloe play rough, tackle or roll around on the floor all the time.

He has a thing for shoes.  He must have them on at all times unless he is sleeping, and has named his favorite pairs.  The ones with green laces he calls "football" (since everything green is, of course, related to Daddy's football team) and his crocs he calls "Dada" because Dada has the same pair of shoes.

He's a snuggler.  All I have to do when it is time for bed is to pat the pillow beside me and he scoots over as fast as his little bum can.  He presses his body so close and stays that way the whole night as he sleeps.  While it makes it hard to move and get comfortable at times, I love waking up to his little nose pressed close to mine and his eyelashes tickling my cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment