Monday, November 17, 2014

Baby Bear







My Baby Bear,

Saturday afternoon I took you on a day date, just the two of us to go and get your first hot chocolate.  You left with a full belly, whipped cream on your nose, a few chocolate stains on your shirt and a Mama who was smiling ear to ear.  On our way back home we spent a few extra minutes outside.  You love the weather now that it is getting cooler and I can never get to you come inside, regardless of how chilly it feels and how cold your hands get.  While I don't like the cold as much as you do, I don't mind coming inside to snuggle on the couch together.  You push my long hair off my shoulders to make a place for your head right underneath my heart while we try and keep each other warm.  If only you knew how much that makes my heart pitter- patter.

Love you to the moon and back, and even farther... much, much farther.
Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment