Thursday, July 31, 2014

Two & A Half

 

//Two & A Half//

You are so much fun, and speaking in complete sentences now.

A few of the funniest things you have said, or say, that I never-ever want to forget:

1 // There's an apple in my shoe.

Translation: There's something in my shoe. (Usually there isn't anything in her shoe- but we still have to go through the whole untying the shoe, shaking the shoe and putting the shoe back on again to say "All better now!".)

2 // I fell down at school yesterday.

Translation: I have a boo-boo and I don't remember where or when it happened, but falling down at school seems like a logical explanation. (She hasn't been to school in 2 1/2 months, and usually it's an imaginary boo-boo that needs one- or five band-aids.)

3 // While helping Mommy take laundry out of the dryer, pulling Daddy's pants out and exclaiming: "Mommy, these are the BIGGEST panties I've ever seen!"

Translation: Whenever Daddy starts throwing a temper-tantrum he needs to put his big-girl panties on and get over it.

1 comment:

  1. SO sweet! She looks so much like you in those top pictures!

    ReplyDelete