Monday, July 28, 2014

My Girl

  
 
She is mine and I am hers.  My little girl.  We are so much alike, in good ways and bad.  She doesn't like to get messy, but she knows how to make a mess.  She is cautious, not much of a risk-taker but eager to be in the middle of what's happening.  She loves to please others and has the best manners any 2 1/2 year old could have.  She's moody, hot tempered, and feisty but she loves passionately and believes in the good of everyone.  She's a bit shy around adults, but she's very friendly towards other children and is always the first to say "hi."  She lives off of strawberry ice cream, peanut butter and bananas.  She is a daddy's girl, and her eyes light up every time he walks through the door.  She insists on having freshly painted piggy toes - always with pink polish.  She believes in make-believe, in princesses and happily ever after...
 
She is my happily ever after, my dream come true, my pretty princess in pink.




No comments:

Post a Comment