Wednesday, June 3, 2015

C is for Chloe






Chloe and I have been working on identifying the letters in her name, and then learning to write them.  She loves learning, and she especially loves when she knows she is doing well at something.
Yates felt left out, so I let him match the letters up to the ones in his name as well.  While he loved being a part of "Mommy's school," he quickly lost interest and went back to playing with his cars.  I'm going to have to get more creative to teach Mr. I-just-want-to-play-with-my-cars-and-trucks the letters of the alphabet.

I'm so excited about being home for the summer in just 7 short days, and I can't wait to spend more time devoted to my children and their learning.  Watching their creativity grow touches a place in my heart that is so incredibly exciting and rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment