Saturday, January 24, 2015

Wild Thing



Valentine's Day has a special place in my heart.  Not only is it my and hubby's wedding anniversary but a designated day where you get to tell the people in your life how special they are to you?!  I'm in love.

I love to craft, and I've told hubby with all seriousness that in our forever home I need a crafting room, complete with white walls, a big huge butcher block table in the center and storage bins underneath.

These were made with kraft cardstock, letter stamps, red and black ink, red and white ribbon twine, and plastic safari animals (try Hobby Lobby, Target, or maybe even the dollar store).   Tie the animals to the cardstock by punching holes, threading the ribbon through and tying a bow.  Easy to make, and I have to say since we had a few "wild things" left over- Chloe and Yates haven't wanted to stop playing with them, even adding animal sounds to add to their animations.

Make sure you seal them with a kiss and a "roar!"


// XOXO //

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I'm glad I'm not the only one that talks about my 'forever home' (not meaning the one we currently own) :-)

    ReplyDelete