Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Daddy's Girl



 



She wanted to play dress-up, as always.  Instead of  the usual Cinderella dress and slippers I suggested Daddy's old college football jersey.  We had just cleaned out closets and I found his jersey tucked away in Yates's room.  She initially turned her nose up ("football is for boys, Mama"), but when I told her "make-up" was involved she quickly agreed.  The funny part of it all was that she called it a dress, because it was so big... so I foresee many more dress-up days in the future with Daddy's dress.











(p.s. This was one of those in-the-moment pictures that I took with my phone.  They turned out blurry/grainy and I regret not getting my camera out.  I still had to share these though when I realized she looked so darn cute ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment