Tuesday, August 19, 2014

One and a Half



 
 


My little boy,

Today you are one and a half.  18 months old.  Time has flown by but I remember like yesterday when you were born.  You are a Mama's boy, and were right from the start but loved Daddy's attention and the way he would rock you to sleep.  You've also always loved food, and have been such a good eater- but as of now your favorites consist of, in no particular order, mac-n-cheese, corn, spaghetti, strawberries, corn chex and pop-tarts.  You love trains, or "choo-choo's" as you call them, monster trucks and diggers.  Choo-choo trains are your very favorite though- they win above all.  You love your Papa, and his golf balls- and ask about him everyday.  You call Granny Mama- because after all, she is your Mama #2.  You love the water, and swim like a fish.  You even know how to hold your breath and will jump right in without any hesitation.  You follow your Daddy around and love to watch him mow the grass- and sometimes he lets you ride his mower.  To see your face while he holds you on his tractor is priceless- you think you are such a big boy.  You are very social with other people, but need to make sure everyone knows who your Mama is by pointing and calling my name when they talk to you.  Your most prized possession is your blue blanket, and you love to twirl it in your fingers.  When I rock you to sleep, I always play with your hair- pushing it from side to side and you stay still as you can be.  You let me hold you as long as I want, and curl up in my arms so snug. You are my baby- my baby boy, and always will be.

I love you to the moon and back- and even farther... much, much farther.
Your Mama






P.S.  You are the coolest kid... ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment